Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ACTION

Greetings, Breathers.

It's 10.44pm and I've been browsing the internet for several hours now, quite aimlessly. I read a hilarious blog, hyperboleandahalf (I don't know about this linking stuff, so I'll just leave it like that for now...), and decided to be unoriginal and start a blog.

I'm a very unoriginal person. I've decided to make a list of all the unoriginal things I've done today that I can think of, even though nothing is really original because everything is derived from something. And I don't even know if I used derived correctly, but no one's going to read this so why worry?

1) Today my friend called me a 'breather', which I enjoyed because it sounds like brother, something he would say, but also just... breather. Good word, if it even is one. Sounds like something aliens would call humans. So, I got breather from him.

2) I couldn't think of my own blog link name thingy, so I asked my friend to say a few random words and from this I got 'piratedevirginationstudies' (though I'm unsure as to whether devirgination is a word. I don't think so. So, that's hers.

3) ...I actually can't think of anything, so I'm going to deviate from my allotted subject of just today's unoriginality.

I've been listening to http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/ for an hour now. No exaggeration.

I bought a COD Black Ops t-shirt in the hope that gamers would think that I play (which I do not) and make friends with me. Apparently this was a bad move, as when I told someone this they told me, "bad idea you wont get the smart college type gamer youll get the dead beat, will end up a burn out in parents' garage/basement, poser, annoying, smex obsessed pig-like gamer".
Well, you live and learn, and I can only HOPE I'm learning.

Today I went to see 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1' (I think that's the title), and I was surprised by it. Surprised in a good way. It was way better than I expected. My face is happy! My friend grasped my hand in a death grip when Hedwig died (sorry to anyone that hasn't watched the movie, but I'll assume you've read the book - not that I did, I just read the epilogue - and anyway, no one will read this) and when Dobby died she cried in my hair. Yes, my hair. I wonder if it tastes salty....

Kwell, I think that this is enough talking to myself for today. Though when I go to bed I'll probably end up talking to myself about it and how ridiculous I am for making a blog. I have this one optimistic, vain voice in my head that I always try to mute with my depressed, self-doubting emo kid voice. The vain voice is like, "OMG UR SOOOOOO HOT OMGGGGGGGGGG ERRYONE GUNA READ DIS BLOG!!!1!" and my self-doubting and probably far more accurate voice is like, "Bro. You're being an idiot. No one will read this. You're not going to show anyone, and no one cares. Just man up and stop being a wuss."
Then the other voice in my head, which is me (which confuses me because... aren't the other voices me too?) starts having a QQ and weeping incessantly. I annoy myself.

Wow, look at me. I'm already spilling my secret voices that I've never told anyone about to the internet. The internet that isn't going to read this. Well, I guess if I remember that this exists I can read over it at a later date and crack a hearty lol.

Goodnight!
Good night?
I'm not sure.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment